2009年10月14日水曜日

Räbechilbi Turnip Festival


We are going to talk about “Räbechilbi Turnip Festival” in Switzerland. I will talk about contents of the festival. Do you know turnips? It is a vegetable, the color is a round white or white and purple. Can you guess? In Japanese “Kabu”. This involves a lantern procession using turnips which have been hollowed out and decorated. It resembles Jack-o’-Lantern. The turnips are lit as night falls. But even before they are lit, they form part of shop displays. After that, the turnip parade is held.

6 件のコメント:

  1. Your speech is good! Because you use many good picture. I knew this festival well.

    返信削除
  2. I am interested in your blog☆ Some pictures looks good. I did not know about Rabechilbi Turnip Festival.

    返信削除
  3. How beautiful!!
    i wanna join this festival!!

    返信削除
  4. I want to join the festival and watch the parade!

    返信削除
  5. Your blog is so cute!
    I thought that I want to join this festival.

    返信削除
  6. It is beautiful!
    I want to join it.

    返信削除